Sale Price From: $159.98
Outdoor Fire Pit Choices That Won't Break Your Budget
Best In Class Outdoor Fire Pit Styles For Less
Quick Tips for Buying Wood Burning Fire Pits
1. When it comes to buying an outdoor fire pit, the first thing you want to think about is fuel. Do you want a propane or wood burning model? Propane is an affordable option that gives you the freedom to burn anytime with a quick click, while wood requires a bit more patience. Wood can be a bit messy, but nothing beats that natural aroma, crackle, and campfire feel.
2. Where are you going to be using your selection? Are you constantly on the move at outdoor activities and multiple locations? Is the pit something you'd like to bring about on family trips? If so, look at the weight and durability detailed in the item description. You don't want something too heavy to carry, but you don't want one that's too delicate, either. You'll find varieties made from copper to iron, or even stainless steel.
3. Pick one that can stand up to your local weather. If it's 70 degrees all year round, lucky you, but if your wood burning model is going to be left out in the rain, sleet, and snow, make sure you select one with a hardy finish and rugged construction.
4. Is a fire pit ring more your style? They provide a decorative way to enclose an open flame lit on the ground. All are crafted from forged metal and have no bottom.
5. Find the look that's right for you. We're not just talking square or round, here - you'll find every kind of pit you can imagine! From carved steel bowls that glow in the shape of your favorite sports team mascot to handcrafted pieces designed by renowned artisans with a one-of-a-kind shape and ambiance unique to every fire bowl or table.
6. Do you want a pit or a chiminea? Chimineas are outdoor fireplaces with a smoke-ventilating chimney and can come in contemporary styles or as replicas of antique Asian or Baroque chimineas.
7. Versatility. If it's hot, who wants to sit around a flame? Try one that can still make itself useful - plenty can accommodate an ice bowl that keeps food and beverages cold on hot summer nights.
8. Always check the "What's Included" section of a product. If it seems too good to be true, then it might not come equipped with a dome, spark screen, brush, poker, cover, etc. If you're in need, check out our accessories section and make your purchase complete.
9. After you've made your choice and brought it home, follow directions! Make sure that you follow all manufacturer's instructions when using it. Proper use of this luxury equipment is paramount to maintaining safety and top-notch performance.
10. Clean it regularly. Don't let soot and ash build up and ruin the look of an otherwise gorgeous outdoor accent piece.
Wood Burning Fire Pits