Fire Pit Rings
1. Fire rings come in a variety of stylish patterns, mostly relating to the outdoors and sportsmanship. Many are adorned with cut-out designs of nature scenes or wild animals, enhancing the woodsy feel of your outdoor gathering. Most fire rings are made of black-coated steel or cast iron to withstand high heat.
2. A fire pit ring is designed to contain a fire that is built directly onto the ground, such as a campfire. Fire rings have no bottom, and are simply circles made of forged metal which surround and contain your fire. They're available in various sizes to suit your needs.
3. Once you've chosen where to build your fire, make sure you use a fire ring large enough to contain it. Keep in mind that your firewood will have to fit inside of the ring, and the flames will get larger as the fire burns. At the same time, make sure your fire ring isn't so large that your fire gets out of control.
4. Always build fires away from potentially flammable areas. Make sure there are no trees, grass, or buildings within a good distance. Even with the use of a fire ring, fires should be treated with extreme caution.
5. Whether it is for camping or for your backyard, an outdoor fire pit ring can provide hours of entertainment as an ideal place to gather family and friends. But, before you buy one, take some time to consider where and when you will use it.
6. Fire is essential for camping, so fire rings can make the experience much easier. Look for rings that are simple, durable and portable, constructed of material such as a heavy-duty cast iron.
7. You can find fire pit rings that are suitable for camping for under $100. For a little extra, you could purchase one that features a detachable fire pit grill.
"Thank you, Doug, for your personal email. We purchased the firepit through your website because you had the best price - and a very attractive and well done website. We obviously made the right choice. We look forward to receiving the firepit :)
Bob and DeDee"