1. No need to rush. There's a wide variety of fire pots and bowls to choose from so don't buy the first ceramic bowl you see. There are orbs, pillars, torches and countless other exciting looks to choose from so take your time and find the perfect complement to your outdoor decor.
2. Narrow your hunt for the perfect flame according to material. Stainless steel construction will lead you to more contemporary styles. Checking out tile, stone, or other materials will reveal antiqued designs or modern glass cylinders unlike anything you've ever seen.
3. What fuel is the most affordable or convenient for you, propane or gel/ethanol? Keep an eye out for what your selection runs on. Important details like that can be found in the product description or bullet-point details of each product.
4. Fire columns and table top fire pits also fit into this category. They're compact and affordable, and columns make a great addition to patios while table tops make remarkable centerpieces.
5. Word-of-mouth is everything, and every product includes a section for customer reviews to give you the perspective of individuals just like you who have already made their purchase.
6. As with every major purchase, you should go in with a budget in mind. Are you looking for something under $100 or in the $100-$200 price range? We've got some that won't burn a hole in your wallet.
7. Check out our top-selling lines to see what's hot. We'll be flattered at your invite to your next backyard event, but we don't think we'll make it.
"I would just like to say how happy I am with your service and product. I received my package on time it was just like the description on your web site. The customer service was fast, friendly accurate and very helpful. Thank you for a great experience w/ on-line shopping. Thanks again. Sincerely, Robert G."