1. No need to rush. There's a wide variety of fire pots and bowls to choose from so don't buy the first ceramic fire bowl you see. There are orbs, pillars, torches and countless other exciting looks to choose from so take your time and find the perfect complement to your outdoor decor.
2. Narrow your hunt for the perfect flame according to material. Stainless steel construction will lead you to more contemporary styles. Checking out tile, stone, or other materials will reveal antiqued designs or modern glass cylinders unlike anything you've ever seen.
3. What fuel is the most affordable or convenient for you, propane or gel/ethanol? Keep an eye out for what your fire pot selection runs on. Important details like that can be found in the product description or bullet-point details of each product.
4. Fire columns and table top fire pits also fit into this category. They're compact and affordable, and columns make a great addition to patios while table top fire pits make remarkable centerpieces.
5. Word-of-mouth is everything, and every fire pot at FirePits.com includes a section for customer reviews to give you the perspective of individuals just like you who have already made their purchase.
6. As with every major purchase, you should go in with a budget in mind. Are you looking for something under $100 or in the $100-$200 price range? We've got fire pots that won't burn a hole in your wallet.
7. Check out our top-selling fire pots and bowls to see what's hot. We'll be flattered at your invite to your next backyard event, but we don't think we'll make it.
"Thank you, Doug, for your personal email. We purchased the firepit through your website because you had the best price - and a very attractive and well done website. We obviously made the right choice. We look forward to receiving the firepit :)
Bob and DeDee"