Sale Price: $129.98
Quick Tips for Buying Propane Fire Pits
When propane first entered the backyard barbecue, people were skeptical. Gas? What about my charcoal? I like waiting 20 minutes for heat and I love getting black stuff all over my hands! But reason won out and today a majority of backyards have ditched the briquettes for the canister. And now it's coming for your fire pit. The battle is largely the same - the status quo is smoky, messy, expensive, and even banned in some areas. People think that having a backyard bonfire means washing the smoke smell out of your clothes for days and hiring a lumberjack to keep it burning. But propane designs are the new standard. Keep reading to find out why.
1. On-demand fire. You expect to be able to call up an obscure 80s sitcom on your tablet within seconds; why shouldn't expect a spark to be the same. Gas lets you turn on the heat whenever you like and cool it down just as quickly. Integrated controls often put you in charge flame and temperature levels, too.
2. Chop not! Propane lasts a long time, and - when it does run out - can be easily replaced at a gas station or grocery store. You don't have to own a hatchet or grow a beard to fuel your flame.
3. Sophistication. Not a word traditionally associated with a blazing fire. Gas models burn from steel tubes hidden within and can be covered with lava rock, glass beads, or appear to rise up out of nowhere. The myriad opportunities for the display lead to unique designs like tabletop columns, modern clean-lines, and fire pit dining tables that add an air of exotica to any occasion.
4. Drink up! One of the best things is the imbibing and snacking that goes on around it. Many of our gas designs feature a lip or table that's perfect for hors d'ouvres or cocktails.
5. Fiery design. The versatility and ease of a gas model makes it easier to match to other backyard accessories. You'll find a wide variety of finishes and popular patterns and designs that go perfectly with your backyard style.
Find more information in these related articles:
Propane Fire Pits
"I would just like to say how happy I am with your service and product. I received my package on time it was just like the description on your web site. The customer service was fast, friendly accurate and very helpful. Thank you for a great experience w/ on-line shopping. Thanks again. Sincerely, Robert G."